Living in Montana means friendly folks who know the value of a handshake; Rural communities
where the school principal knows your name; and your child's teacher will greet you in the local coffee
shop. The Bitterroot Valley really does have it all: Premier hunting and fishing, horseback riding, river
rafting, hiking and skiing. You can attend outstanding concerts, take western dance classes, enjoy fine
dining, listen to great local musicians and enjoy fine art galleries and museums, all in the midst of amazing vistas.
Thinking about moving to Western Montana? Missoula is a unique university town, diverse
in its personality and rich in its amenities. Sula, Connor, Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor,
Stevensville, Florence, and Lolo are all rural communities nestled in the beautiful Bitterroot Valley of
the Rocky Mountains in Montana. Each community is unique in its own right, while distinctly Montana
in flavor and friendliness. Take a closer look to see which is the right fit for you.
Area Amenities• Close to Glacier National Park and world class ski resorts.
• Amazing trails for hiking, cycling, horseback riding, skiing and snowmobiling
• Access to national forest and wilderness backcountry
• Pristine trout streams and rivers with access for both hunting and fishing
• Amazing mountain views in every direction
• Close to a major international airport
• Next door to the culture of Missoula and the University of Montana
• Fine restaurants and concert events
The Bitterroot Valley of Montana is "Rural Life at it's Best"