Pledge to Clients: My goal is to help others reach their dreams and goals in life through quality real estate service.
I would appreciate the opportunity to work for you.
Professional Experience :
* License # RRE-BRO-LIC-2498
I have been a licensed Realtor in the State of Montana since 1972. As your real estate professional, I represent both buyers and sellers. I specialize in residential, bare land, commercial, recreational and ranch properties. I also have experience in conservation easements, 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges and transitional land sales.
* Founding member of MAREX (Montana Association of Real Estate Exchangers)
* National Marketing Session Moderator
* Member of AFLM (Affiliated Farm and Land Member)
* I have the GRI designation (Graduate Realtor Institute)
* Past President of the Bitterroot Valley Board of Realtors
* Twice Past President of Montana Chapter of RLI (Realtor Land Institute)
* Realtor of the Year
* Member of the Coldwell Banker Diamond Society for Over a Million Dollars in Sales
* Graduated from the University of Montana in 1965
Outside Interests: I enjoy hunting and fishing throughout the west and Canada
Personal Information: Married, and have two grown sons.
Toll Free: 888-592-2972