Pledge to Clients: To give buyers and seller the professional service they deserve. I feel that integrity, honesty, trust, knowledge and dependability are a must in order to service a client or customer.
Professional Experience :
* License #: RRE-BRO-LIC-8896
* Realtor since 1994
* 2001 Montana Broker
* Over 20 years of experience in Residential, land, commercial and multi family.
* 2015 President of CRS State Chapter of Montana.
I have served as Regional Vice President for the National Association of Realtors in 2010; President of the Montana Association of Realtors in 2006; and have served President of the Bitterroot Valley Board of Realtors. I was REALTOR of the YEAR in 2000, 2003, 2006 & 2009 for the Bitterroot Valley Board of Realtors. In 2006 & 2009 was named as REALTOR of the YEAR for the State of Montana. I have been working with Coldwell Banker Western States since 1994.
* Member of the Bitterroot Valley Board of Realtors
* Member of the Bitterroot Valley and Missoula Multiple Listing Service
* Member of the Montana Association of Realtors
* Member of the National Association of Realtors
* 1989 BS in Business Administration
* 1994 Montana Real Estate Exam
* 1997 Graduate Realtor Institute(GRI)
* 2001 Montana Brokers Real Estate Exam
* 2002 Certified Residential Specialist(CRS)
* 2008 Accredited Buyers Representative(ABR)
* 2009 At Home With Diversity(AHWD)
Outside Interests: I moved back to the Bitterroot Valley to enjoy all outdoor activities.
Personal Information: I was raised in Hamilton and graduated from Hamilton High School in 1984. I attended the University of Montana in Missoula, Montana, graduating in 1989 with a B.S. in Business Administration.
In 1989 worked as a manager in training for Foot Locker. In 1990 managed stores in Bozeman, MT and Idaho Falls, ID.
My family includes my wife, Claudi Jo, and two children, Clark and Mariah.
Position: Broker ABR/CRS/GRI
Toll Free: 888-592-2972